- Fireworks displays by international artists (April 25, 27, 28, 29)
- Fireworks displays by winners of the prime minister’s prize at the National Fireworks Competition - Omagari Hanabi (April 25, 27, 28, 29)
- The symbol of Japanese fireworks — large warimono displays (April 25, 27, 28, 29)
- Rare 24-inch shell display (April 28)
- Grand Finale Starmine (April 29)
Updates on parking and road closures will be posted at a later date.
The International Symposium on Fireworks began in Montreal, Canada in 1992. Held worldwide every second year, the 16th symposium in Omagari marks Japan’s second hosting of the event, following the 8th in Shiga. For further information, please check the official website.
16th International Symposium on Fireworks Local Organisation Committee
Omagari Chamber of Commerce and Industry (2F)
Omagari Torimachi 1-13, Daisen City, Akita Prefecture
Tel: 0187-73-5781 Fax: 0187-73-5782